My Goodreads Reading Challenge for 2013 is to read (at least) 30 books. I looked around my couch and made a list of 26 “to read” books that were either on my Kindle, Nook, or coffee table. Some of these are Friday Finds because I recently got them in ebook form from the library.
There are plenty of books I have stashed away that I can still get to but after making this list, I get the idea that I do not need to purchase any more books. Well, until I bump my challenge number to 40 or 50. I don’t think I’ll ever stop finding new books I want to read.
- Novel Writing - Marshall
- The Truth About Forever - Dessen
- Along for the Ride - Dessen
- Beautiful Creatures - Garcia and Stohl
- Reading like a Writer - Prose
- Liar and Spy - Stead
- The Diary of Anne Frank - Frank
- If I Stay - Foreman
- Eve - Carey
- Adoration of Jenna Fox - Pearson
- Cold Kiss - Garvey
- Hollowland - Hocking
- Must Love Dogs - Cook
- The Summer I Turned Pretty - Han
- The Great Gatsby - Fitzgerald
- Bright Young Things - Godbersen
- Pretty Little Liars: Killer - Shepard
- Pretty Little Liars: Heartless - Shepard
- Burn for Burn - Han and Vivian
- Matched - Condie
- One Day - Nicholls
- The Secret Life of Bees – Kidd
- Glass – Hopkins
- Mockingjay – Collins
- All the Wrong Questions? – Snicket
- Divergent – Roth
Of course I also have classics to finish reading like Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre.
Again, these are books that I can access right now. There are plenty of others on my “to read” list.