Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Reads for 19 Oct 2012


Burn for Burn

This week I started the first couple of chapters (intros to the characters) in Burn for Burn by Jenny Han.


A Discovery of Witches: A Novel (All Souls Trilogy)

I also read another chapter of Discovery of Witches last night, getting up to page 75, then took it back to the library. It was just too slow and after hearing details about how Diana liked her tea and how the vampire professor liked yoga, I just knew I didn't have the patience for it right now. Maybe later.


Anna and the French Kiss

And today I started Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins because it was finally available from the library for my Kindle. I had heard good things about it so I wanted to find out for myself. So far the reviews are right - very cute, fun story. I'm at 11% so far.

Friday Finds via Should Be Reading, “where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week” are:

I had forgotten that Anna and the French Kiss is in a series that includes Lola and the Boy Next Door. I guess Isla and the Happily Ever After will be released soon-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment