Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WWW Wednesday: 17 Oct 2012 (Find out what I’m reading this week)

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading asks you to answer the following three (3) questions…

What are you currently reading?


A Discovery of Witches: A Novel (All Souls Trilogy) by Deborah Harkness

I've still not made my progress in this book. I'm really not interested in it and I don't look forward to picking it up to see what happens. I'll probably give up and find something else. I accept that my attention span is too limited to read detail after detail without the characters doing anything.


The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling

The same goes for this one too. So far all I’ve read is that some guy has died of a brain aneurysm and different people in the town are reacting to it, chapter by chapter. Already there’s a verbally abusive father and I’m really too sensitive to read that stuff.

What did you recently finish reading?


Gossip Girl #1: A Novel (Gossip Girl Series)

I wrote my review here.

What do you think you’ll read next?

   

I think I may just set aside the ones I'm reading now and start either Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen or Burn for Burn by Jenny Han this week. I can be entertained by YA so much easier than the problems of adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment